First of all Happy New Year! The team are all back on deck now after a well deserved break. Besides that we hope everyone has a great start to 2019 in business and family.
Certainly holidays are an important part of our lives and furthermore they give us a chance to reflect and relax. As a result we have been doing just that!
- (of a surface or body) throw back (heat, light, or sound) without absorbing it. “when the sun’s rays hit the Earth a lot of the heat is reflected back into space” synonyms:send back, throw back, cast back, give back, bounce back, shine back, return, mirror”the snow reflects a great deal of light”.
- think deeply or carefully about. “he reflected with sadness on the unhappiness of his marriage” synonyms: think about, give thought to, consider, give consideration to, review, mull over, contemplate, study, cogitate about/on, meditate on, muse on, deliberate about/on, ruminate about/on/over, dwell on, brood on/over, agonize over, worry about, chew over, puzzle over, speculate about, weigh up, revolve, turn over in one’s mind, be in a brown study;
- make or become less tense or anxious.”he relaxed and smiled confidently”
- rest from work or engage in an enjoyable activity so as to become less tired or anxious.”the team relax with a lot of skiing”synonyms:unwind, loosen up, ease up/off, let up, slow down, de-stress, unbend, rest, repose, put one’s feet up, take it easy, take time off, take time out, slack off, be at leisure, take one’s leisure, take one’s ease, laze, luxuriate, do nothing, sit back, lounge, loll, slump, flop, idle, loaf, enjoy oneself, amuse oneself, play, entertain oneself; Moreantonyms:be tense, psych oneself up, psych someone up
- cause (a limb or muscle) to become less rigid.”relax the leg by bringing the knee towards the chest”synonyms:loosen, loose, slacken, unclench, weaken, lessen, let up, reduce, diminish”he relaxed his grip on the mug”antonyms:tighten
- make (something) less firm or tight.”Cicely relaxed her hold”
- straighten or partially uncurl (hair) using a chemical product.
- make (a rule or restriction) less strict.”the ministry relaxed some of the restrictions”synonyms:moderate, modify, temper, make less strict/formal, ease, ease up on, loosen, lessen, lighten, slacken; More antonyms:tighten up
Our reflection time
Consequently when we have time away from the normal office life we reflect. For the reason that we can be more effective when getting back to work. Seems like these are the little things we reflected upon. Most noteworthy to enable our business to be more efficient and be able to offer a total solution to all our customers everyday.
- business goals
- office management
- how our customers perceive us
- how can we be better at what we do
Our relax time
Above all relaxing is something that comes easily when on holidays. Even more the end of year gives most of us the chance to take time out and relax. Above all happy days are spent with family. As a result our minds find it easy to consider the new year and what that means. Certainly we all enjoyed some:-
- time away from the office
- fun with family
- summer and what that brings
Finally it seems like the year is upon us so lets get into 2019! We are definitely looking forward to working with you.